Have a topic that you're passionate about?
The TCFStyle Expo takes pride in offering conversations for the community, by the community. At the TCFStyle Expo, you can expect the most engaged, informative, and relatable discussions that dig deep and inspire.
For 2018, we’re looking for a few new speakers and topic ideas! Our goal with each TCFStyle Expo is to deliver inspiring, impactful, and informative conversations and workshops to our attendees.
the 2018 TCFStyle Expo
- Plus Size and Big & Tall Fashion
- 500+ attendees
- 50+ plus size vendors, brands, and retailers
- Held annually, in late summer
important dates to know:
November 15th: Call for Speakers opens
Jan 15th: Call for Speakers closes
February 15th: Applicants notified of speaking status
August : 2018 TCFStyle Expo
Who attends the expo?
The TCFStyle Expo is always jam-packed with a cross section of those in the plus size community and industry. Look to see plus size fashion enthusiasts, plus size bloggers, industry influencers, designers, plus size industry professionals.
what type of topics we are looking for:
There are a variety of topics you can submit, but we are looking for substative topics that span across:
- Body image
- Personal style
- The business of fashion
- Body politics
- Dating as a plus size woman
- Media and diversity
…and these are only a few ideas. If you are not sure if your topics will fit, submit it anyways! We are always looking to hear from you!
The ideal TCFStyle Expo speaker:
- Is passionate about sharing their expertise, real-world successes and knowledge with other plus size women and men
- Is willing and flexible to partner with TCFStyle Expo to deliver the best possible experience for the audience
- Is interested, schedule permitting, in attending the whole event and engaging with attendees
- Is open to helping spread the word about the event
How to apply:
Please fill out our submission form and fill out it out as thoroughly as possible. You can suggest a workshop or panel discussion as it pertains to our industry.